Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random Thoughts:


This week is going to be a little crazy. We all know Golden Lily by Richelle Mead came out this past Tuesday the 12th. I purchased the book, and I have been trying to finish it as fast as I can. It is common knowledge between my friends that I am not a fast reader. You guys may have picked up on this as you see how long it takes me to finish reading just one book. This is a constant joke among my friends, and they love to give me a hard time for it. But it is especially important that I finish ASAP because I will getting the opportunity to meet Richelle Mead for a book signing tomorrow the 14th in Fort Lauderdale. I am so excited for this rare opportunity. 


So, I plan on getting pictures (if allowed) and post them for everyone, and provide any Q&A that may occur tomorrow. Now the fun part will be choosing which books I want her to sign for me. So many choices..... 





No comments:

Post a Comment