Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday-7

Hey guys its another wonderful Tuesday...if you don't know what Teaser Tuesday is about here is a refresher:

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate.

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
"They'd bitten her, the little monsters. And now they were sitting on the floor and composedly licking the blood off their chops. A surge of violent revulsion passed through Cassie. From the doorway, Faye chuckled. Maybe they're not getting all their vitamins and minerals from the kitten chow," she said.

Pg. 262 "The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive, Part 1" by L.J. Smith

5 comments:

  1. Wow, interesting teaser! This is from the author of the Vampire Diaries, yes?

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's from the same author that has done The Vampire Diaries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these book but I remember nothing from them. I know I loved them though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Vampire Diaries but I love the show! Hope you're enjoying the series!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE the show. I'm a huge fan. Visit my photo tab and I have pics with the cast of The Vampire Diaries.

    ReplyDelete