Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/12

Random Thoughts:


I wanted to start writing down some random thoughts about books and things just going on during the day. Also an opportunity for me to chat with you guys, and gather your thoughts of what you think about my blog. If you all have any ideas of changes you want to see or books you want to recommend me to read. 


Random thought for today is that I want to share with you guys is that I attended Megacon in Orlando, Fl last weekend. I went to meet Joseph Morgan (Klaus) from Vampire Diaries, and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) from Harry Potter. I had a great time meeting them and attending the convention. This was a Syfy and comic book convention. I have never attended one of these before, so it was definitely interesting. Many people were dressed up as their favorite characters from comic book heroes, anime, Star Wars, and Star Trek. 


I dragged my mother to attend with me and we had a blast. It was fun, and even though there might not be any celebrities I want pictures with I may attend next year, just to interact with the people and walk around the vendor area. Tom Felton and Joseph Morgan were so sweet and nice in person. While I was getting my autograph from Tom, he thanked me for coming out to see him. I was taken aback by that. Usually its me thanking them for taking the time to do pictures and autographs. He also asked me if I liked what he wrote on my DVD that he signed. He is utterly the sweetest person I have ever meet. The short interaction that I had with him was just wonderful. He seems very down to earth and humble. My love for him just got bigger. Tom my play the bad boys in the movies, but he is anything but. 

No comments:

Post a Comment